Eco Kids Mattress
$699.00 – $899.00
Best Kids Mattress in 2023!
The Eco Kids children’s bed mattress has been sensitively designed with organic materials and no harmful chemicals. It comes highly awarded, and recommended by BedBuyer and the Australian Spinal Research Foundation.
About Eco Kids mattresses
We've been putting in the work since 1991, refining our efforts to give you the best possible mattress for your growing kids. Touch it and you'll feel the soothing natural softness of our bamboo fabric. Its anti-microbial properties make it a haven for allergy-laden kids, and its breathability will keep them cool all night long.
But it's what's under the surface that makes our mattress the best kid's mattress on the market. Rather than standard springs, our Chiro Flex ES spring system is 60% stronger than other children's mattresses. The foams in our kids mattresses are GECA certified, for their environmentally-friendly design, and approved by the National Asthma Council's Sensitive Choice program.
Our mattresses are made to order, just for you. Once you've ordered your kid's mattress, we need 3 business days to manufacture and dispatch it. Our Australian-made mattresses are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse, and will be delivered to you based on the average* delivery times below:
- Melbourne Metro 3 business days
- Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide & Canberra Metro within 14 business days
- All other areas within 21 business days.
Endorsed by the Australian Spinal Research Foundation.
Assessed and endorsed by licensed chiropractors, our kids' mattresses provide high-quality spinal support.
100 nights to try
Good Environmental Choice Australia
Australia's best kid's mattress
Every parent wants the best for their kids. So do we — that's why we've spent decades trying to bring the best kids mattress to homes across Australia. Sleep safe and well, knowing your kids will, too.
- Eco Kids mattresses are certified Australian-made under license ID number: 6697.
- The GECA ecolabel indicates that the foam in the kids mattress is better for the environment and reduce their impact on human health.
- "This product has been assessed by licensed Chiropractors as being of high quality in relation to ergonomic design, function, and for its proposed used."
- Dunlop foam is approved by National Asthma Council's Sensitive Choice program.
- The Eco Kids mattress is 100% vegan as no animal products are used in the materials or during the manufacturing process.
Buying your Eco Kids mattress
We're glad you've decided to buy the best Australian-made mattress for your kids. Trust us, we won't let you down. If you want to try our mattress and see if it's right for your child, we can accommodate. Here's how it goes:
Order your mattress
Receive your mattress
Try it for 100 nights, risk free
Enjoy your mattress
Frequently asked questions
The factors that make a mattress right for a child are the same that make it right for an adult. The difference is in how those factors serve a growing body. The 4 factors you're looking for are:
- Firmness: With their spines and bones rapidly growing and aligning, kids need a mattress that can support them while remaining comfortable enough to see them through the night. Our kid's mattresses have a Medium/Firm feel, which is optimal for their bodies.
- Size: Every parent is familiar with just how fast children grow. They outgrow everything in months – weeks, even. It might be worth buying a bed larger than your children currently need, to allow them to grow into it.
- Quality: This is when you dig into the details. Consider the materials used in the foam, the springs and the surface fabric. Are they safe, hygienic, breathable and eco-friendly? Consider any awards or industry recognition the manufacturer has earned, and how recently they won them. These will guide you when you're unsure.
- Comfort What this really comes down to is, do your kids like the mattress? Let them sleep on it, jump on it, play on it and read on it. With our kid's mattresses, they'll have a 100-night trial to learn how much good a good night's sleep can do.
We strongly recommend always using a mattress protector with the Eco Kids mattress. Using a mattress protector is more hygienic and will result in improved durability and hygiene.
The Eco Kids mattress is specifically designed and recommended for all children aged 2 and older, including teenagers and young adults.
The Eco Kids mattress comes with a 10-year warranty against faulty workmanship or materials.
The Eco Kids mattress has been tested to handle a sleeper’s weight of up to 120kg. This is based on a simulated nightly sleeping test over the life of the mattress. Please note a parent can sit or lay on the mattress with a child for short periods of time (i.e. during play/storytime or overnight if the child is in need of comfort) with a combined weight of up to 150kg.
The Eco Kids mattress only uses Good Environmental Choice Australia certified foam. The GECA label is only awarded to products that have the highest environmental credentials and represent the leading environmentally preferable options in the marketplace.
Our mattress is also ‘100% Vegan’ as no animal products are used in the materials or during the manufacturing process.
Naturally, our kid's mattress contains no harmful glues, bonding agents or chemicals. Our Hygroflex foam is also OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified free of toxic chemicals, and is safe for direct contact with the skin according to strict global OEKO-TEX testing criteria.
Within 100 nights of purchase, if you are not completely satisfied, you can return the mattress for a full refund.
For returns within the 100-night trial, please let our customer service team know via firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your full name and order number. We will get back to you as soon as we can. This is usually the next business day.
All customers should retain the original packaging of the mattress for the trial period, to use it during the return process. We highly recommend using a mattress protector with your mattress.
Return shipping is free for Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth Metro. We will book your return with a local charity and organise for the mattress to be picked up and donated to them.
Return shipping is not covered outside these areas, and you will be required to ship the mattress, by your own means, to your closest charity and provide us with proof of delivery that they have received it before we can process your refund.