Spend $500+ Get 10% OFF
Spend $1500+ Get 15% OFF
Spend $3000+ Get 20% OFF
Spend $5000+ Get 25% OFF
Our Eco Kids is backed up by 10 Years Warranty.
We offer a warranty against faulty workmanship and /or faulty materials commencing on the date the mattress and/or base was originally delivered to, or collected by the purchaser and is valid only to the original purchaser of the product as indicated on the original sales invoice. This warranty does not extend to normal wear and tear, or damage caused by abuse, misuse or negligence. Failure to comply with manufacturer’s care and maintenance instructions will void your warranty.
Mattress Warranty Information
In addition to the other exclusions stated on this page, Eco Kids specifically excludes from the warranty;
Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the products ie. mis-stitching on quilting.
Mattress fabric (including soiling, stains, burns, pilling, or loose covers).
Normal Body indentations (less than 30mm).
Issues relating to comfort choice, ie the mattress is too soft or too firm.
Issues relating to temperature of products
Issues relating to new product smell/odour
The fit of manchester items.
Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation.
Damage due to incorrect storage of products.
During the warranty period, if Eco Kids is satisfied that material or workmanship is faulty, it will repair or replace the product at its option. However, the warranty period will not be extended or changed as a result of repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty or otherwise. Eco Kids will cover transport costs arising from repair or replacement under the terms of this Warranty during the first 12 months of the Warranty period. After 12 months transportation costs are to be met by the purchaser.
Eco Kids reserves the right to substitute material of equal quality on the particular items being repaired or replaced if identical material is not available at the time of repair or replacement.
Body Impressions, (small indentations) are normal on the surface of any new mattress whilst the upholstery filling is leveling to a final position and getting used to your body contours. This does not constitute a manufacturing fault.
On a non pillowtop mattress, up to 30mm height loss is considered normal.
Base Warranty Information
Eco Kids mattress is suitable for slat bases. There are important tips to know when considering a slat base to compliment your mattress.
Correct mattress support is an important element in providing long life for the mattress. Mattresses always follow the contour of whatever they rest on. If placed on any base that dips down, even under the load of one or two sleepers, the guarantee may be voided. Bases dipping or sagging allow the mattress to sag, causing the top cover to wrinkle.
Sleepers may experience roll together through inadequate support. Some slat/mesh type bases may require a centre rail and a leg to the floor to prevent dipping or sagging, particularly in Double, Queen and King sizes. Timber slats must be a smooth finish to prevent splinter and scuffing damage and be securely fastened to the frame at each end. A breathable insulating pad or blanket over the slats is advisable. Slats over 14cm wide may cause mildew by not allowing moisture to evaporate sufficiently. Solid panel timber bases must have sufficient air holes drilled to permit dispersal of moisture and prevent mildew. Bases must always be firm, even and supportive. Gaps between uncovered slats must not exceed 10cm, anything exceeding this does not ably support the spring system and can void the warranty.
A base that is too hard, too soft, not supportive, or restricts air circulation may damage your mattress and void this guarantee.
Please Note: Curved / Posture / Euro Slat Systems will void your warranty.
The company reserves the right not to handle items for repair if, in its opinion, they have been tampered with or misused by the purchaser beyond reasonable wear or if the product has been physically damaged intentionally or due to accident and/or neglect: including burns, cuts, water damage, mould, stains, soiled by blood or urine and if it is unsanitary. Use of a mattress protector is advisable at all times.
Mattress and base specifications, including appearance, may change without notice.
This warranty is in addition to, and not in substitution for, the right of the purchaser conferred by the trade practices act and/or the legislation of any State or Territory.
For any warranty concerns, questions or claims please complete the warranty claim form here WARRANTY CLAIM FORM
PLEASE NOTE – For the Health and Safety of our Delivery Team and Factory Team, any mattress scheduled to be returned to our factory under warranty must be sanitised and cleaned prior to the collection date. A certificate as evidence that the mattress has been professionally sanitised and cleaned from a reputable cleaning company must be emailed to us at [email protected] prior to any collection being booked. Failure to provide this certificate will result in the warranty claim being cancelled.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and hope for your patience and understanding.
If you would like to make a warranty claim please follow this process:
- Please complete the warranty claim form here: https://www.chiropedic.net.au/warranty/warranty-claim-form/
- We will contact you within 2 business days to process the warranty claim and book in pick up and delivery dates.
- Once processed we will post out to you a plastic mattress bag for you to pack the mattress into before delivery. When packaging the mattress in the plastic bag please seal the open end with sticky tape so it is fully closed.
- Before the pick up date a certificate as evidence that the mattress has been professionally sanitised and cleaned from a reputable cleaning company must be emailed to us at [email protected] Failure to do this before the pick up date will result in us cancelling the pick up.
- On the scheduled date of pick up please have the mattress ready for pick up, fully packed & sealed in the plastic bag, at the front door of your premises ready for our delivery team to pick up. Due to current government enforced social distancing rules the delivery team will not go into the premises and will not help you with moving or packing the mattress if it is not ready as per the instructions above.
- On the scheduled date of re delivery we will provide a contactless delivery service were we will delivery your goods to the front door of your premise and contact you to advise the goods have been delivered and ready for you to take inside.